Integrating your Wix site with AutoOptimize allows you to create and run tests on your pages. The end-to-end process of integrating Wix with AutoOptimize involves the following steps:
1. Sign in to your Wix admin account.
Go to the website you would like to run split-test experiments on. Go to Site Actions > Edit Site.
2. Go to Settings > Tracking & Analytics.
3. Go to New Tool > Custom.
4. Paste your AutoOptimize code in the Paste the code snippet here box.
Add Code to Pages: All Pages > Load code once.
Place Code in: Head.
5. Publish your site and wait 30-90 seconds for changes to take place. Your AutoOptimize tracking code will be added to your site.
6. Once experiment setup is complete, you will be required to enter your thank you page url.
This URL will depend on what you are optimizing for. It could be the next step in your funnel, or a thank you page after visitor takes an action (e.g. purchases your product).
Select "is" if you know the exact thank you page url.
Select "contains" if you're not 100% sure of your thank you page url, but you're certain it has word(s) e.g. "thankyou".
You are all set up and ready to start running experiments to your Wix site!